We wanted to create a radical new health supplements company, that provides exceptional quality and results, with a positive societal and environmental impact.
The health supplements industry is rife with low quality ingredients, misleading promises and a lack of care for people and planet:
• There is little focus and transparency on societal and environmental impact
• Many established brands still use the same formulations they have been producing for decades, which often include less bioavailable (and therefore less effective) forms of core nutrients along with fillers, binders and artificial colours or flavours
• Many newer, challenger brands recommend dosages to consumers that are outside of safety recommendations and make misleading health claims
We wanted to challenge the industry and offer consumers a radical alternative. The result: Project Nutrition.
Project Nutrition offers a range of unique supplements and complexes not found elsewhere in the market.
During the formulation process, we start by identifying the more potent and bioavailable forms of a nutrient to use as the base of our formulation, and then go through a rigorous selection process with our team of experts to identify the best combinations of complementary nutrients and herbal extracts to effectively target specific health concerns.
All our products are:
• Manufactured in the UK to GMP and BRC standards
• In line with recommended daily allowances
• Free from fillers and binders
• Free from sweeteners
• Free from artificial colours and flavours
• Free from allergens where possible
We are keen to ensure that our packaging is eco-friendly. Our glass bottles and plastic bottles and lids are recyclable, and we are currently working with our suppliers to maximise the sustainability of our packaging.
We believe in the importance of looking beyond our immediate business needs and considering the wider impact of our actions on people and the planet.
“This is not philanthropy. This should be a cost of doing business. It’s paying rent for our use of the planet.”
– Yvon Chouinard, Founder of Patagonia and 1% for the Planet
1% for the Planet
Project Nutrition is a member of 1% for the Planet, and donates 1% of annual sales (not profit) to environmental causes.